Quality air conditioning service and maintenance is extremely important for extending the lifespan of your AC system. Without hands-on maintenance and taking care of breakdowns and other faults with the right expertise, you can significantly compromise the wellbeing of your unit.
Continual service is a hallmark of the HunterCON experience, and we strive to ensure all of our customers are satisfied from the first phone call, right through to ongoing maintenance, developing preventative maintenance plans that are specifically tailored to you, and taking care of all kinds of breakdowns.
Air conditioning service and maintenance is extremely important for extending the lifespan of your AC system. Get in touch with HunterCON today.
Service & Maintenance
Regular maintenance of your AC system will ensure that it’s in optimal condition all year round, meaning you will never get stuck in the heat or cold without it. Even with normal usage, your system will collect dirt, dust and allergens, and general wear and tear will eventually get the better of your unit without maintenance, so it is important to keep routine checkups scheduled.
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance
Being proactive with a preventative maintenance plan provides improved comfort levels along with increased efficiency and reliability, ultimately leading to a reduction in repair costs, lower electricity bills, and an increase in the life expectancy of your system.
Servicing and maintenance of air conditioning units involves a number of processes. We have a wealth of experience with systems of all kinds, so no matter the size of the job we can help.
• Filter maintenance
• Refrigerant leak test
• Drain Maintenance
• Electrical component test
• Check insulation on refrigeration lines
• System operation
• Inspecting electrical connections
• Thermostat operation
Air Con Regassing
A properly-installed home or commercial air-conditioner should not lose much of its refrigerant over its lifespan. Connections where refrigerant could escape from are sealed mechanically, and AC piping is made from non-porous copper. However, it does happen, particularly with older units. In this case, it will need to be regassed.
We are highly experienced with regassing all types of units from all popular brands, and when we re-seal the connections, you can be assured they will never leak again.
Trust is a hallmark of the HunterCON experience, and we strive to ensure all of our customers are satisfied right from the first phone call. All of our AC installations come with a 5 year warranty. We also include all of our customers in our preventative maintenance program, this way you never need to worry about remembering to have your unit serviced – we remind you when it’s due!
Types of Air Con
We can handle the installation of a wide range of air conditioning systems to suit your home or business. This includes split systems, multi-split systems, and ducted systems.
• Split systems – Split systems are an excellent for choice for homeowners looking to stay comfortable all year around. They are designed to either cool or heat residential areas of all sizes. The system consists of two units: a sleek indoor unit that controls the climate of the room it is in, and an outdoor unit. This is an efficient, unobtrusive way to keep your home cool in summer and warm in winter.
• Multi-split systems – Multi-split systems are similar in that they have both indoor and outdoor units. However, multi-split system have multiple indoor units that are connected to a single outdoor unit. These are suitable in homes and businesses that require multiple rooms to be cooled or heated.
• Ducted systems – Ducted systems are more common in commercial spaces, but are also suitable for larger residences. Ducted AC systems have a unit installed internally. From this central unit, a series of ducts cools or heats rooms individually.
Importance of Using a Certified & Qualified Installer
As with any trade, is extremely important to work with a certified and qualified air con installer, not only to ensure peace of mind during the installation process, but to know you won’t have to worry about your system ever again.
Licensed installers carry an ARCtick number, meaning they are qualified to handle the dangerous materials involved with air conditioning units. This also means they are fully qualified to advise on how the system works, general upkeep, formulate preventative maintenance plans and service your system when it needs it – nobody knows you system like the person who installed it!
We are fully licensed air conditioning installers (and electrical specialists) with a wealth of industry experience. We’re located in Sydney’s Inner West, and we service the greater metropolitan area, including the Eastern Suburbs, Lower North Shore and South West.
Get a Quote
With over 8 years experience under our belt, we pride ourselves on providing fast and efficient service of the highest quality. If you’re looking for an air con installation quote, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.